The HifiMan Edition X provides appropriate hearing knowledge about a well-balanced and ambient sound. Their build quality can feel superior and appearance unique, nevertheless, the headband is a bit weakened. Also, they’re not suitable for relaxed use, and definitely will perform poorly away from tranquil, steady surroundings. The HifiMan headphones By are ideal for natural hearing. They’re designed to produce a huge soundstage due to their huge wide open earcups. They also have a well-balanced and crisp sound quality. Connected to an effective amp, within a calm place, their audio reproduction is not going to disappoint.
Check Out: Best Audiophile Headphones
HifiMan Edition By are uniquely created headsets. These people have an old-style fashion headband and also large, level and open ear canal cups. They appear and feel high quality and are superbly well-shock absorbing having a suede-like padded textile. However, the sheer size of these earbuds means they are cumbersome to use in public places. The headband also seems just a little cheaply built-in comparison to the level of treatment put in the hearing cup design and style.
The HifiMan Edition X By produce a comfortable listening practical experience. They’re exceedingly well-padded, by using a suede-like fabric, that’s smooth and pleasurable onto the skin. The headband, despite the fact that a little bit rigid is not really too tight on the mind. Even so, how big these headsets could possibly be bothersome for a few fans, and they’re a little bit large even when the excess weight is well distributed.
Edition X By come with an above-common build quality. The wide-open hearing cups are packed, and the open-back style is established with a durable metallic grid. The headband also offers a relatively basic design and style having a steel frame, that’s a bit lean, but can feel strong enough to never split under a reasonable level of actual physical tension. Sadly, the joints that hook up the structure to the ear canal cups certainly are a little plasticky doesn’t sense as tough as all of those other styles. This beliefs out of place over a headphone of this calibre. The cable, however, is heavy and coated inside a braided cloth that’s tough.
These are generally not athletics-driven earphones. They’re large and bulky, and although secure, they’re not stable enough on your head to use while undertaking any physical exercise. The large and high earcups will sway and fall off your ears if applied while jogging or doing exercises. On the upside, the cable is detachable in the event that it will get hooked on something.
Massdrop x HIFIMAN Edition XX Over-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones
- Flagship open-back Planar Magnetics — for those seeking a first-rate pair of Planar Magnetics, “xx” marks the spot. Our fourth collaboration with Heiman, the Edition XX is a full-size, open-back headphone.
- No dedicated amp? No problem — with a uniquely low impedance of 20 ohms, the Edition XX is easy to drive from your laptop or portable music player. The sound is airy and spacious, with a transporting level of detail.
- Neo Super driver — for outstanding clarity and resolution, It uses the newly developed neo Super Nano driver, whose diaphragm—at just 1 or 2 microns thick—is 80 percent thinner than previous designs and 25 to 50 times thinner than human hair.
- Built tough & comfortable — This model uses the same hybrid ear pads as the Edition x V2: a combination of fabric and Synthetic leather that’s been specially angled for acoustics.
- Suspension headband — hand-stitched with breathable protein leather, It’s made of spring steel so it can bend without losing shape. The attention to detail is evident throughout, down to the robust steel gimbals with black oxide finish.
Read More: Best Over-ear Headphones