Here’s best Audio Adapter for your Bluetooth headphones to connect with PC/PS4/PS5 Wireless Dongle for Headset Speaker, Ideal for Music, Calls, Gaming, Movie, aptX Low Latency, Plug & Play (Audio Only).
Avantree DG80 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Audio Adapter for PC Computer Laptop Mac PS4 PS5, Wireless Dongle for Headset Speaker, Ideal for Music, Calls, Gaming, Movie, aptX Low Latency, Plug & Play (Audio Only)
$29.99 in stock
6 used from $26.39
as of September 24, 2021 8:03 pm ⓘ
- [Easy Set Up] Add Bluetooth audio capability (AUDIO devices ONLY, no data) with ease to any device that outputs audio through USB ports. No need to install any driver software; simply plug the DG80 into your audio source device, pair it up with your Bluetooth headphone or speaker, and you’d be good to go!
- [16-Bit Stereo Chat] When you pair the DG80 dongle up with an Avantree FastStream (Avantree ONLY) headphone, there will be NO “audio quality drop” issue when you chat while gaming. Feel free to chat on Discord while gaming, the Avantree wireless combo will guarantee 16-bit audio quality even during Bluetooth headset mode.
- [aptX Low Latency] The Avantree DG80 is Qualcomm aptX Low Latency certified; when you pair it up with a Bluetooth headphone or speaker that also supports aptX-LL, they’ll eliminate the notorious Bluetooth audio lag issue. The audio lag will be reduced to less than 40ms (220ms for standard Bluetooth) – virtually unnoticeable.
- [Wide Compatibility] The DG80 works with any audio device that can output audio signal through its USB ports – PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch (Dock), PC, Mac and more. However, we recommend using it with an Avantree FastStream Bluetooth headphone to avoid audio quality drop when you chat & game at the same time (headset mode).
- [Extended Range] The Avantree DG80 uses Bluetooth v5.0, ensuring stable & reliable connectivity up to 100 ft (30 m). Need to start making dinner or take a bathroom break? No problem, do what you need to do without worrying about the audio cutting out or breaking up. (Actual range may be affected by physical/wireless obstructions).