The Mpow X3 Truly Wireless are low-cost in-ears with active noise cancellation. The neutral sound profile of these comfy and stable headphones is well-suited for a variety of audio sources. Their battery life is over five hours, and their carrying bag offers over three more charges to keep you going if you need a boost. Unfortunately, their ANC feature falls short in terms of reducing noise in the bass and mid-ranges. However, if you’re searching for a pair of headphones to wear to the gym, they’re a good option.
Wireless Earbuds, Mpow M30 in-Ear Bluetooth Headphones, Immersive Bass Sound, IPX8 Waterproof Sport Earphones, Touch Control Bluetooth Earbuds, 25 Hrs w/USB-C Charging Case/Twin&Mono Mode/Mics,Black
- Advanced chipset for true wireless freedom: 1.Use either of the earbuds one at a time for calls and music. You can switch freely between twin mode and mono mode. 2. Unlike others, M30 is a thoughtful product. If you lose one earbud, just simply purchase the exact one instead of a new pair. 3. Besides play & pause, M30 also supports volume & tracks control for more convenience
- Fantastic Immersive sound with Powerful Bass: Adopted advanced polyurethane drivers to avoid bulky size, M30 provides authentic sound with deep bass even in a small size. Be sure to choose the suitable eartips(S/M/L) to get a better sealing so as to block out noise around and provide fantastic music experience even in the highest volume
- Unique Ear-Fin Design for Comfort & Secure-fit: Ergonomic ear-fin to disperse pressure and ensure wearing comfort. No more concerns of earbuds falling out. Comes in M/L 2 sizes earfins, M30 is suitable for most people in custom fit. With M30, just move as you want for daily commute or sports
- IPX7 Waterproof for Sports: With Nano coating, Mpow M30 can fend off sweat and it is a good choice for strenuous workouts and all weather conditions. M30 makes an ideal companion while jogging, running, yoga, sports, gym, cycling etc
- Compact Type-C Charging Case & 25hrs Playback: Earbuds supports 5hr playback and the case supports up to 4 full charges. With type-C quick charge, it only takes 1.5hr to charge the case.[ What’s more] Mpow insists on providing quality products and is acknowledged by tens of millions customers around the world. [ Note] Due to system restriction, Android users want to get the maxium volume please be sure to adjust the volume on your phone to its maxium at first.
The Mpow X3 Truly Wireless in-ears include a long stem and a sleek black design. These in-ears have a satin finish, which gives them a more quality look and feel than the TaoTronics SoundLiberty 95 Truly Wireless, which has a glossy design. If you want more traditional-looking in-ears, look into the Mpow X6 Truly Wireless.
These headphones are quite comfy to wear. They don’t have a tight fit or apply a lot of pressure to the ears. They also come with six different ear tips to help you find the perfect fit.
The controls on these headphones are adequate. They’re simple to use once you get the hang of them, even if they’re a little puzzling at first. A single tap on the left earbud reduces the volume, while a single tap on the right earbud increases it. By double-tapping on either ear, you can play or pause the music. You can triple-tap on the left and right earbuds, respectively, to skip backward or ahead. The left earbud is held for two seconds to activate voice assistant, while the right earbud is held for the same amount of time to toggle ANC on or off. When you turn on the power, as well as ANC on/off, Bluetooth pairing, and max volume, you’ll hear a few beeps.
The Mpow X3 are in-ear headphones that are both light and portable. They’re small enough to fit in your pockets or bags without difficulty.
These headphones come with a sturdy carrying case. It’s composed of plastic and is rather sturdy and compact. The lid, on the other hand, is a touch flimsy.
The Mpow X3 Earbuds are exceptionally well-constructed headphones. Despite the fact that they are entirely constructed of plastic, they have a substantial weight to them. They also have an IPX8 water resistance rating, which we don’t test at the moment.
The fit of these in-ear headphones is really secure. They shouldn’t fall out of your ears while you’re running or working out, even if they don’t come with stability fins.
The noise isolation on these headphones is terrible. They struggle to reduce bass-range noise, like bus and train engines, even with their ANC turned on. They’re also ineffective at decreasing mid-range noise, such as ambient chatter. While they are better at blocking out treble-range sounds, such as the hum of an AC fan, they are still only average. If you’re seeking in-ears with a more effective ANC system, look into the Mpow X5 Truly Wireless, the Cowin Apex Elite Truly Wireless, or the TOZO NC9 Truly Wireless.
The battery life of the Mpow X3 is mediocre. With the ANC turned on, they get slightly over five hours of continuous battery life. In addition, they face more than three accusations in the case. They’re also said to have a standby mode that lasts up to 180 hours, though we haven’t tested it yet.
The Bluetooth connectivity on the Mpow X3 Earbuds is adequate. It’s a little unfortunate that they don’t feature NFC or multi-device pairing. When streaming video on PC and iOS, they also have a lot of latency. While latency is reduced on Android, different apps and devices adjust for it in different ways, so your actual experience may differ.
Pros and Cons
The Mpow X3 Truly Wireless are suitable for a variety of applications. The sound profile of these comfy, reliable in-ears is rather neutral. If you want to work out with headphones, they feature an IPX8 water resistant rating, which we don’t currently test. They do, however, offer a weak active noise cancellation feature that struggles to suppress bass and mid-range sounds, which isn’t ideal if you’re trying to drown out bus engines or office conversation. Additionally, its continuous battery life may not be sufficient to get you through your whole 9-5. Their carrying case, on the other hand, includes nearly three more charges to keep you going.