Table of Contents
The TREBLAB Z2 are ANC Bluetooth over-ears with a well-balanced sound profile that makes them suitable for a wide range of genres, however, they lack some brightness and rumble. They appear to be well-made and comfy, albeit their shallow ear cups may get unpleasant during extended listening sessions. While they have ANC, it isn’t particularly effective, and its microphone distorts and distorts your speech. They do, however, last over 20 hours on a single charge and enable multi-device pairing as well as aptX-LL.
TREBLAB Z2 | Over Ear Workout Headphones with Microphone | Bluetooth 5.0, Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) | Up to 35H Battery Life | Wireless Headphones for Sport, Workout, Running, Gym (Black)
$89.97 in stock
1 used from $72.27
- New Level Of Silence & Flawless Connectivity - Discover the power of Active Noise Cancelling technology and Bluetooth 5.0 aptX codec providing high-end listening experience. While working out, Z2 Bluetooth over ear headphones provide total comfort, block out loud and annoying music at the gym, and let you focus on fave tracks and workout.
- Best Workout Headphones w/ Wireless Convenience - Whether you’re running outside or on a treadmill, lifting weights or playing basketball, Z2 Bluetooth workout headphones help you concentrate on results by joining music and sports. IPX4 water resistant & sweatproof, these wireless running headphones survive intense fitness sessions.
- Up to 35H Playtime & Quick Charge - Z2 wireless gym headphones allow enjoying music all day long and more & one single charge is enough for many visits to the gym. Available wireless and wired options serve any lifestyle, while wired you can listen to fave tracks non-stop. The 3-hour quick charge saves you significant time.
- Ultimate Comfort With Every Move - Z2 over ear Bluetooth headphones are designed to transform your gym experience. Premium, ultra-soft materials mould to the natural shape of your ear for a custom fit. With skin texture, swivel ear-cups put no pressure & don’t warm the ears. Weighing 0.53 lb, Z2 come in a portable case for increased mobility.
- Voice Assistants & High-Quality Calls - Z2 wireless sport headphones have a built-in mic & сVc 6.0 technology for calls. Easy button controls, incl ANC & Voice Assistants like Siri, Google Assistant, Alexa - for complete freedom of movement & full focus on exercising. Combine work and workout hands-free with Z2 wireless Bluetooth headphones.
The TREBLAB Z2 has a clean and sophisticated appearance. They resemble the Mixcder E9 Wireless in appearance, but with an engraved white graphic on each ear cup. They’re also available with a black rather than white branding on the earcups.
The TREBLAB Z2 is a pretty comfy pair of shoes. They’re light and well-padded, but the ear cups are shallow and will certainly press your ears in. They do a little grip on the head, but not enough to be bothersome for most listening sessions.
The TREBLAB Z2’s controls are adequate. The physical buttons are simple to operate and give enough feedback to let you know when you’ve sent a command. The controls are on the right ear cup, and the centre button has a raised dot so you can identify which one you’re pressing without having to look. When you reach maximum volume, the headphones give you an audible cue, and you receive a considerable amount of functionality, including media/call control and volume control. The ear cup controls are no longer functional when using the headphones with the included analogue 1/8″ cable, and all inputs are done through a single button on the in-line remote/mic, which is a bit disappointing because the in-line remote is more difficult to use and doesn’t provide track skipping or volume control.
The TREBLAB Z2 comes with a sturdy carrying bag to keep them safe while on the road. Scratches, drops, and minor water exposure should all be avoided with this product.
The TREBLAB Z2 has a good build quality. The whole headband is constructed of solid plastic, with a small amount of metal reinforcing it. While they don’t appear to be as high-end as more pricey ones, they also don’t feel cheap or plasticky.
These headphones have a good amount of stability. They provide enough grip on the head to keep them in place during modest jogs and head motions. If you have to rush to catch a bus, they shouldn’t move too much, but they aren’t the finest choice for going to the gym.
The TREBLAB Z2’s noise isolation performance is mediocre. While these headphones include an ANC feature, it isn’t particularly effective, and it only minimally reduces low-frequency sounds such as engine rumbles or construction noises. They do a good job of filtering out background noise, albeit the majority of this is accomplished passively by physically shielding your ears. They perform a decent job of separating higher-pitched frequencies, such as the sound of a fan or an air conditioner, however this is done nearly entirely passively.
The overall battery life of these headphones is satisfactory. With ANC set on, they last over 20 hours on a single charge, which is excellent. While they claim to last up to 30 hours, this might be with the ANC turned off. Regrettably, they take over four hours to completely charge, which is very lengthy. On the plus side, they come with a 1/8″ audio wire that may be used passively.
These headphones have excellent Bluetooth connection. They can connect to two devices at once, allowing you to switch between them quickly. While their SBC latency on PC is fairly high, they do support aptX-LL for a significantly lower latency connection, assuming that the device you’re connected to supports it. On iOS, there is a lot of delay while watching YouTube videos on a mobile device, whereas there is relatively little delay on Android devices. It’s important to note that devices and applications adjust for latency in different ways, so your results may vary.
A Micro-USB cable for charging is included, as well as a 1/8″ TRS to TRRS analogue cable for a wired connection. Because the cable only has a TRS connector on the end that goes into the headphones, it won’t accept input from the ear cup controls or the integrated microphone, thus you’ll have to use the in-line remote and mic when hooked. On the plus side, both cables provided are flat silicone cables, which are less likely to tangle and kink.