PUBG is as much an audio simulation as it is a video game. In every royal fighting game, those who can foresee the movement of their opponent have a greater chance of winning the game. You will deduce the detection and attack of the enemy long before they see you if you pay careful attention to the ambient sound.
An effective headset will make a significant difference when you’re teaming up on-line. You ought to be able to pick up your environment as well as your allies with clarity, without them becoming perished out through the other. No one wants a sweaty ear, sometimes. Luckily, you can find a good number of headsets around that fit the bill—no matter what console, laptop or computer, or system your video game on.
Often it can be all the difference it takes to be a pro gamer or stay a noob to use higher quality headphones for PUBG. So we’re introducing the best PUBG headphones here, and after that, we’re going to look at what headphones the pros are using.
We’ve already picked the Best Gaming Headphones elsewhere if you would like to go completely wire-free, look at those chooses because we don’t repeat them in this article. This article covers the very best game-playing headsets close to, but they all have a cable of some type. We’ve evaluated many packages in past times year, and they are our definite most favorite.
Best Headphones for Pubg Mobile 2021 at a glance
1. Apple Airpods Pro
Apple AirPods Pro
$197.00 in stock
55 used from $147.75
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
The AirPods Pro are definitely the wireless earbuds to buy if you want noise cancelling without using cumbersome cans. Priced at a top-quality $249, you get a lot for your investment versus the standard AirPods, which includes powerful ANC, a customizable fit and perspiration- and drinking water-amount of resistance. The look remains to be bit odd-looking, but Apple company has reduced the stalks on these earbuds while incorporating useful touch manages.
Somehow, the AirPods Pro are able to squash three mics and six sensors into a very small, redesigned casing and still have an area to the lauded H1 chip. The apple company even extra ear tips this time all around.
The result is some of the finest energetic disturbance cancelling I’’ve listened to in a pair of truly wi-fi earbuds. And they’re comfy — not loosened-appropriate cosy, not comfortable-but-I-can-package comfortable — truly cosy. Palms-totally free Siri just maintains receiving better and better, and also the audio is quite great.
I still will need Apple to bite the bullet, nonetheless, making a companion app by having an equalizer and adjustable move-through mode. And it will be amazing if the business could discover a method to surpass the 50-60 minute mark on battery lifespan. Speaking of which, check out the $229 Sony WF-1000XM3 if you want additional control over your ANC/Transparency methods and longer energy. But overall, the AirPods Pro may be the master of wireless in-ear earbuds.
Expert Opinion – The Apple Airpods Pro are excellent headphones in terms of usage for gaming and for casual use.
2. HyperX Cloud Earbuds
HyperX Cloud Earbuds - Gaming Headphones with Mic for Nintendo Switch and Mobile Gaming
10 used from $27.37
- Optimized for handheld mode
- Signature HyperX comfort
- Immersive in-game Audio
- In-line mic for game chat
- Two year
There’s practically nothing that exciting regarding the Cloud Earbuds. That’s great, since it indicates there’s absolutely nothing to get in the way of the solid audio and dead-straightforward functionality. It’s also a very little discouraging, even though, due to the fact with a few components inventions, the Cloud Earbuds could have been a outstanding accessory, putting earbuds over a par with total-dimensions video games headsets.
Continue to, for $50, you get yourself a lot of noise along with an honest volume of bells and whistles. In the event you like the earbud file format and want something which hooks to your Switch with minimum hassle, the Cloud Earbuds will suit you perfectly. If your phone has now evolved past the headphone jack and into Bluetooth-only territory, keep in mind the Cloud Earbuds may have an even more limited range of compatibility.
3. Razer Hammerhead Duo
Razer Hammerhead Duo Wired Earbuds: Custom-Tuned Dual-Driver Technology - in-Line Mic & Volume Control - Aluminum Frame - Braided Cable - 3.5mm Headphone Jack - Matte Black
- Immersive full-range audio custom-tuned dual driver technology provides deeper bass and higher frequency detail for dynamic superior Audio clarity on-the-go
- Secure in-ear fit & passive noise isolation comes with 3 sizes of silicone tip replacements for achieving the best fit To improve comfort and outside noise reduction
- Convenient in-line Audio controls includes a built-in volume controller and microphone
- Plug & play 3 5mm headphone jack compatible with most laptops and mobile smart phones
- Lightweight & durable construction braided cables and an aluminum frame allows the Hammerhead duo earphones to survive the rigors of most daily use-cases
The Hammerhead Duo achieves just what it collections in the market to do. It’s an inexpensive set of earbuds, tuned especially for video gaming and small enough to stash within a pocket, in addition not so difficult to utilize with almost any program.
Concurrently, the buds can feel pretty sparse, specifically in comparison with Razer’s much more elaborate full-dimension headsets. Frankly, there’s not much to put them aside from an excellent — and potentially more comfortable — group of music earbuds from the main maker.
If you look at Razer products and want a collection of earbuds, these are typically as good as any. It’s also worth looking into the HyperX Clouds — as well as all those Marshall Method EQs. I skip individuals.
4. Audeze Mobius
Audeze Mobius Premium 3D Gaming Headset with Surround Sound, Head Tracking and Bluetooth. Over-Ear Gaming Headphones for PCs, Playstation 4 and Others.
2 used from $307.79
- The first premium high-end, fully immersive 3D gaming headphones designed for high-end PC gaming. With head tracking by WAVES Nx technology, Mobius also works with PlayStation 4 and Xbox. All processing is in the headphones, so latency is negligible.
- Fully integrated surround sound functionality - Mobius produces the same awe-inspiring cinematic experience you would find in a theatre. Mobius looks just like a 5.1/7.1 sound card to your computer.
- 3 ways to connect - Switch from USB to wireless, featuring Bluetooth, AAC, & LDAC. And with the new LDAC technology, you get three times the data bandwidth as other Bluetooth headphones for superior audio. Finally, high-rez audio over Bluetooth!
- Crystal-clear voice calls - Mobius comes with a flexible/detachable boom microphone with built-in noise attenuation, mute/unmute functionality, and independent volume controls to provide exceptional voice quality. Discord Certified.
- Comfortable - Mobius's comfort is enhanced by the inclusion of replaceable, contoured memory foam ear pads and an adjustable, durable memory foam padded headband.
Renowned for producing among the best earphones on the planet, the Audeze Mobius gaming headset is pretty much the ideal gaming headset you can find. The headset delivers high quality sound quality pumping out from its planar magnet individuals, which accurately duplicate music all over the regularity spectrum, with out overemphasizing bass.
Nevertheless this isn’t just among the best gaming headset because of its natural sound performance. It’s very cozy, with memory foam padding as well as a super-accommodating group. The headset supports almost every relationship technique achievable, regardless of whether that’s a 3.5mm jack, Usb 2 . 0, or Bluetooth 5.. Audeze also teamed with Waves Nx to bring 3D music to the Mobius. In addition to the 7.1 virtual surrounds seem the video game can handle, you can switch on 3D sound to simulate a speaker environment inside your headsets.
The Audeze Mobius headset doesn’t can come low-cost, but it’s an industry-beloved and that’s worth the cost when you value good quality game playing music.
- Excellent audio quality.
- Impressive head-tracking 3D effect.
- Comfortable fit.
- Bluetooth option.
- Very expensive.
- Requires wired USB connection for 5.1 and higher surround sound.
5. HyperX Cloud Flight
HyperX Cloud Flight - Wireless Gaming Headset, with Long Lasting Battery Upto 30 hours of Use, Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone, Red LED Light, Bass, Comfortable Memory Foam, PS4, PC, PS4 Pro
$99.99 in stock
15 used from $32.02
- Gaming grade 2.4GHz wireless connection, with up to 30 hours of battery life
- Signature HyperX comfort and immersive in game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel slider
- PC, PS4, and PS4 Pro ready
- 90° rotating ear cups with LED lighting effects
HyperX makes some of the finest video games headsets available on the market, but if you’re in the market for one thing with additional features compared to Cloud Alpha, consider the HyperX Cloud Flight. This Bluetooth gaming headset is a superb all-rounder.
When it is made primarily of plastic, the Cloud Flight S still believes tough. It is pretty lighting way too, so using it for multiple-hr periods is not difficult. And getting in very long periods is even much easier, considering how rarely you’ll need to demand the headset. This terrible son could get a bit more than 30 hours of playback on a single cost, and when it needs topping up, slap it on any Qi-appropriate wireless charger and you’re set.
The headset features 7.1 internets encompass noise, and it is located on both Laptop or computer and PlayStation 4 — something hardly any other headset can accomplish. In addition, it has separate activity and talk channels, to get your quantity balanced perfectly.
- Maximum of 30-hour battery life (when LED is turned off)
- Incredibly comfortable to wear for prolonged periods.
- Excellent spatial audio awareness.
- Easy to use control layout.
- Above-average noise cancellation capability.
- It does not allow for any audio software customization.
- Mostly made from hard plastic.
- It does not support surround sound.
6. Asus ROG Strix Fusion 700
ROG Strix Fusion 700 Virtual 7.1 LED Bluetooth Gaming Headset for PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch with Hi-Fi Grade ESS DAC, ESS Amplifier, Digital Microphone, Bluetooth and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
1 used from $543.98
- Rich Gaming Audio with an exclusive airtight chamber design and 50 millimeter ASUS Essence drivers, and virtual 7.1 channel sound developed in partnership with Bongiovi Acoustics
- Built In ESS ES9018 DAC and SABRE9601K Amplifier deliver unprecedented dynamic rage, lossless playback, and ultra low distortion
- Cross platform compatibility with USB 2.0 + Bluetooth for PC, PS4, Nintendo switch and enabled mobile devices
- Dual source Audio (USB + Bluetooth) allows you to stay engaged with your game while taking a call or listening to your music from a mobile device
- Touch controls for adjusting volume and playback, along with RGB synchronization across multiple headsets. Sensitivity- 39 dB ± 3 dB
The Asus ROG Strix Fusion 700 can be quite a substantial-end game playing headset from Asus’ Republic of Gamers name brand. This is a brand name that’s ended up repeatedly it knows what gamers want and want, and then we have high objectives for this sort of cans.
The Strix Fusion 700 is primarily developed to be cabled just as much as a Laptop or personal computer, Sony PlayStation 4, or Nintendo Swap via USB for immersive video gaming. Moreover, it has built-in Bluetooth 4.2, which means it can be used wirelessly with any product that works together with it, including touchscreen mobile phones. The Asus ROG Strix Fusion 700 includes a very very similar design for some other ROG Strix headsets, showcasing design elements we’ve to get there to predict from Asus’ ROG goods. So, you have a listing of earphones that are clearly activity enjoying-orientated, without having to be about the major.
The ROG emblem is confined to a small depth above each can, when a cloth tag internally bears the Strix marketing and advertising and branding. On stretching out the cups (to set greater heads) you can observe the metallic audio team which includes represents similar to a circuit kitchen table – a layout and style concept we’ve seen on other ROG Strix merchandise. The Asus ROG Strix Blend 700 is comfy, on account of its variable songs band. In addition, it features a secondly listing of seeing and hearing soft cushions, that you can change for those that have the earpieces out of your pack for that increased match. It’s not too large either, just in case you’re considering a thorough appreciate program it shouldn’t actually feel too distressing.
There may be one clear omission, nonetheless: the Asus ROG Strix Combo 700 links to many Computer, PS4 or Alter utilizing a USB cable tv. There exists no audio jack, which limitations the number of tools you can hook it up to – as one example, it seems like Xbox One gamers will probably be in a full loss.
7. SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset for Playstation – USB-C Wireless – Detachable ClearCast Microphone – For PS5, PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch, Android – Black
15 used from $62.39
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then increase default volume to 100%
- Take the same gaming-grade wireless on the go using the compact and portable USB-C dongle on your Nintendo Switch and Lite, and Android phones
- Detachable ClearCast noise canceling microphone with natural sounding clarity, Discord certified
- Same high-performance speaker drivers as the multi-award winning Arctis 7
- Steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability
The SteelSeries Arctis 1 are reasonable game playing headsets that have great sound quality as well as a great sounding mic. Nevertheless, those are the access-levels model of the Arctis lineup from SteelSeries, and it also reveals when it comes to their construction. The Arctis 1 truly feel plasticky and fairly delicate and don’t retain the SteelSeries Motor for changes possibilities. On the upside, they can be very lightweight, and as a result of their 1/8” TRRS connector they offer audio and mic assistance on basically all gaming programs. They can be a wise decision for folks who are trying to find an uncomplicated and flexible headset.
- Works wirelessly with the Nintendo Switch.
- Flexible connection options.
- Bass-heavy, slightly muddy sound.
- Mediocre microphone.
- The USB dongle is inconvenient when using with a phone.
- No place to store the dongle.
8. Logitech G933 Wireless
Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum – Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset – PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile Compatible – Advanced Audio Drivers – Black
$179.00 in stock
15 used from $63.00
- SUPERIOR SOUND PERFORMANCE: The advanced Pro-GTM audio drivers deliver incredible audio with stereo, 7.1 Dolby Surround, or 7.1 DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: This is the perfect headset for all of your devices, including PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One and any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output and is also compatible to mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 2.4GHz WIRELESS OR WIRED CONNECTION: Get up to 12 hours of wireless battery life without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting on a lag-free wireless connection. This is also available with analog cable connections for unlimited connectivity
- MULTIPLE SOURCE AUDIO MIXING: Plug in up to three devices (1 USB and 2 analog) to answer calls and play music while gaming
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Enjoy a seamless, personalized gaming experience with customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands
If you’re looking for a more customizable alternative, look into the Logitech G933. They do not have the great-finish development the expertise of the SteelSeries Arctis Pro wireless, but they’re compatible with Logitech’s G Centre software, that enables for any big level of customization. Besides the app include traditional capabilities just like a image EQ and amount mixing up handles, but it also enables you to remap three of the physical control buttons on the headset for a number of orders, which includes converting audio presets and transforming lighting results. They have sound and RCA cables, so you can connect them to your telephone, unit controller, or home entertainment system set-up without a lot of a problem.
In the event, you prioritize top-quality build quality plus an abundant attribute set, get the SteelSeries, but if you’re what type to tweak and improve every inch of your video gaming practical experience, take a look at the Logitech
9. Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro 2019
ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Wired Headset + MixAmp Pro TR with Dolby Audio for Xbox One, PC & Mac
33 used from $137.99
- Tuned with ASTRO Audio V2 - Tuned for Gaming, ASTRO Audio V2 delivers pro quality audio for gamers when they need it most, whether live streaming to competitive play in the pits of a pro tournament
- ASTRO Command Center software - Redefine pro audio for gamers. The free ACC software gives players enhanced control over their voice communication and audio settings. When paired with the MixAmp Pro TR, the A40 Headset delivers pro quality audio from the living room to the main stage
- Superior fit and finish - The A40 TR Headset features lightweight yet rugged construction with premium materials for a pressure-free fit that won’t overheat your head. The ear cushions feature cloth for maximum comfort, backed with synthetic leather for the best acoustic performance
- ASTRO MixAmp Pro TR - For serious live streamers, the MixAmp Pro TR has been engineered with all digital components for lag-free/interference-free operation and features Dolby Digital Surround Sound processing.
- Mod Kit Ready - Features synthetic leather noise-cancelling ear cushions, voice-isolating mic, padded headband and closed-back speaker tags (Sold Separately)
The best cable wired video games headset we’ve evaluated thus far may be the Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro 2019. Thanks to their wired cable relationship, these headsets keep you safe from voice lags and diminishing battery from disturbing your gameplay. These come in PS4 or Xbox One variants, and PC users can make use of either product.
If you love to tweak and customize your seem experience as you go, the provided MixAmp permits you to toggle between a number of different EQ presets. Also, you can use it to control your station by mixing up the volume. They may have an excellent boom mic that can help make certain you’re noticed clearly through your teammates, even during noisy conditions like gaming tournaments. Understand that while their open-up-back layout supplies a wide and all-natural soundstage, in addition, it will make it tough to hear your music while gaming in loud environments.
- Great sound performance
- Robust materials and good build quality
- Astro signature customizability
- Modernized design
- MixAmp adds tons of functionality
- Very expensive
- Audio isn’t much better than the older version
- Earcup gets quiet and feels warm longer use
- MixAmp lost power button and LED controls